- Save for retirement. Opt into a funds match program while you share your time with us at Meiya.
- This is a voluntary investment plan allowing you to build retirement wealth during your employ.
- Suppliment your income when you meet retirement age
- Will be initiated in third quarter of 2017.
- Registration will commence in May 2017.
- Contact your supervisor after April 2017 to commence the information gathering process.
Meiya recognizes that employees have different financial and life goals. For one employee, Meiya's 401K Plan might help build up a reserve to supplement future retirement income. For another Meiya retiree, saving through the Plan might provide the resources to meet short-term financial goals such as college educations for children or purchasing a house. Generally, the Meiya 401K Plan is designed to supplement your other sources of income in retirement such as your personal savings and investments as well as any income you receive from the Federal Social Security program.